Sunday, August 24, 2008

First post!

So it's a little after midnight and I finally gave in...I set up a blog. I figured this would be the best way to let folks know what I'll be up to this upcoming week at the DNC Convention. If you haven't heard, I was elected by democratic voters in Congressional District 9 (Congresswoman Barbara Lee's district) to be a pledged Obama delegate. For some background, you can check out http://votejennpae.com/

I'm going to finish up some last minute packing and will head out tomorrow morning at 7am for Denver. I'll do my best to keep this updated throughout the week :)

Thank you again to all of the wonderful people that have supported me and given me this amazing opportunity!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!! I had no idea! Give Obama our full support!!

Unknown said...

Hello my Niece Jenn,
Hope you have a great time in Denver!
Aunt Karen

9500 Liberty said...

I love and admire what you're doing. Thanks for creating this blog so I can follow along, Jenn! Hope you document some of it on video as well. That would be super. Have a great time in Denver! Annabel

Emily said...

Whooo hooo! Do your thing Jenn Pae! Give Obama our love!

su_rn said...

I'm so proud of you!

MP said...

Have fun out there- no matter what, its gonna be a historic occasion. looking forward to the inside scoop from the convention, so keep us updated. Peace, MPerla